Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our baby girl is growing.....

We had Mallory's 9 month checkup this past week. Our peditrician took her off formula and put her on WHOLE MILK! I was so suprised, I was not expecting that so soon. The first time she tried it she loved it! No more formula!
Over the past couple of weeks Mallory has learned many news tricks! We had to lower her crib because she figured out how to pull up. She is so proud of herself!



Since she has figured out how to pull up in her crib all she wants to do at nap time is play. This particular day she played herself to sleep. I guess she just gave in..........





Other than nap time Mallory's next favorite time is eating. Here she is in her highchair. She has two of her bottom teeth and she is getting two of her top teeth at the same time. Now that she has teeth we have been experimenting with some real food!





As you can see she is into everything! She loves getting all her toys out to play! She is pulling up on everything. I love my toys.....







I love sitting in my new chair to watch my movies.......


Pulling up on the coffee table.
This a quilty look if I have ever seen one......

No comments: