Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Gannypa

On Sunday night my family celebrated my Dad's birthday. All the grandchildren call him Gannypa. Here is Kaitlyn, Hunter (my brother's little ones) and Mallory helping him blow out his birthday candles.



In this picture is Micah (my brother's girlfriend little boy), Kaitlyn, Hunter and Mallory celebrating with Gannypa. He is the best Gannypa!!




This picture is priceless..........no I have not had any cake Mommy and Daddy





Another picture from the birthday party........Mallory and Kaitlyn




Crawling Around.....Mallory has gone from "army crawling" all around the house to crawling on all fours. She is getting faster and faster. Watch out!!


Mallory has another new trick that she would like to share with everyone.........she has mastered the skill of talking on the phone. No really......she will hold the phone up to her ear and blabble like she is talking on the phone. It is amazing what she learns by just watching what is going on around her. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.







It is amazing how fast Mallory is growing up. She is really starting to get her own personality. She is so much fun! Mallory is saying 3 words...."bye-bye","da-da", and most recently she started saying "ma-ma".

1 comment:

The DeRieux Family said...

Hi Kelly and Jimmy! I didn't know ya'll had a blog! I saw the link on your facebook page. I love looking at all the new pictures...Mallory is adorable!