A couple of weekends ago we got Mallory's haircut! Kim's mom Melissa was so sweet to cute her hair! It looks great and I am so glad that she was the one to cut it! Mallory did great. She just played while her hair was being cut. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy!
In the picture below I was catching Mallory's curl to put in her baby book.
I think Mallory is thinking how cute she looks with her new haircut!!!
We have spent the last couple of weekends at the lake soaking up the last few days of summer. Here are a few pictures from our last lake trip. Mallory and Daddy had so much feeding the ducks that swan right up to the pier!!
Here are a few pictures from Mallory just being her cute self around the house. She loves to read her books! We have found her many times sitting in the middle of the floor reading or sitting in her chair reading.
Another one of Mallory favorite things to do is be outside with Daddy. This particular morning she went out side in her pajamas. She was so dirty when she came inside that I had to put her in the bath.
I was asking Mallory to smell the flower and this is what she did. Too cute!!
The car that Santa brought Mallory for Christmas has been up in the attic because Mallory was not big enough to enjoy it. Well now she loves it! This particlar day she was all over the house!!!
Putting on Mommy's jewelry.........
The next few pictures are of one night when I came home late and found Mallory's clothes hanging to dry. At the time I did not realize what had happened. Daddy let her play in the rain. These pictures are great!! She had so much fun!
This last picture is one of my all time favorites! Sunday night after bath Mallory and Daddy were snuggling on the couch and I walked into the living room to find Mallory sound asleep in her Daddy's arms. How sweet! I love my family!!


No comments:
Post a Comment