When we woke up this morning much to our surprise the ground was covered with snow! This is my first snow. Still in my fleece pajamas I bundled up and went outside. Mommy wrote in the snow "Mallory's 1st snow"
Here I am with my Daddy!

As soon as Daddy took me outside he put my feet in the snow!
Here are a couple more pictures!
Mommy and I are trying to catch snowflakes in our hands!

I just love this picture!

After naptime pretty much all the snow was melted but we found one spot and took one last picture. I wanted to sit in the snow. It was very cold!!!

Goodbye snow! We are sad that all the snow is gone!

I just love this picture!
After naptime pretty much all the snow was melted but we found one spot and took one last picture. I wanted to sit in the snow. It was very cold!!!
Goodbye snow! We are sad that all the snow is gone!


No comments:
Post a Comment