Since Mallory has 4 teeth now we have started brushing her teeth. She loves it! We brush our teeth every morning and every night!
Mallory is really starting to get into everything around the house. One of her most favorite things to do is to pull all her toys out and string them all over the house. I am lucky she plays so well with her toys. Most of the time she keeps herself entertained.
As you can see in this picture she loves to take her socks off. As soon as I get them on she takes them off! It is a big game for her. She must get this from her Mommy because I would rather not have shoes or socks on myself! I guess she comes by it naturally!
As you can see there is nothing that is out of Mallory's reach. This particular night I had the diaper bag packed for the next day and she decided that she need to check and make sure that I packed everything. She ended up taking everything out. Oh well, she had fun and she was so proud of herself!
The other night she was on the floor playing with her toys while I took a quick minute to empty the dishwasher. She quickly became interested in what I was doing. I was putting up the plastic containers. It only took her a minute to realize that she could take every container and lid out of the cabinet! She had a blast! It kept her entertained for a good 30 minutes!!
I just love playing with my toys!
On Sunday Jimmy and I took Mallory for the 1st time! She loved it. The park in out neighborhood always has tons of kids. We put Mallory in the baby swing and she loved it! She loved watching all the kids. She was just soaking it all in.
Daddy loved pushing me in the swing!
I took Mallory down the slide several times! She loved it!
I put Mallory in the grass to take a few pictures and she was very unsure at first, but I love this picture!
But she soon learned that she could crawl around and eat the grass!
Finally we are on the way home. Mallory was very tired from the fun time at the park. Everytime she gets tired she wants her "lambie." This blanket has become her security blanket! When you give it to her so immediatly starts sucking her thumb. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen!


No comments:
Post a Comment